Khan Backs Haye To Beat Bellew

British boxer Amir Khan does not see Tony Bellew beating David Haye when they meet on March 4 at The O2.

Khan knows Bellew is a good fighter, but doesn’t expect the cruiserweight to successfully step up to heavyweight.

Bellew believes when the match against Haye goes deeper, he will force the 36-year-old to quit.

“I think he’s maybe just tried to bite too much by going in the ring with a heavyweight,” Khan told Sky Sports.

“I like Bellew. I think he’s a great fighter and a great champion. I think he should have stayed at his own weight category.

“David’s a natural heavyweight and he’s a very big puncher. Can he deal with that power? Can he take them big shots?

“David has also got a lot of speed. I can’t see [Bellew] winning this fight. I am sorry to say that. David is much bigger and much stronger and has a little bit more experience going into that fight.”

The post Khan Backs Haye To Beat Bellew appeared first on 360Nobs.com.





from LexxyTech Corporations http://ift.tt/2hA7eYk

Post a Comment

0 Comments