“God Told Me To Run For President” – Pastor Bakare

The senior pastor of the Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare, has revealed that the Lord God has told him that his political career is not yet over, adding that he should run for president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Bakare, who contested as the vice-presidential candidate on the platform of the defunct Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 presidential election, made this known during the cross over service at The Church’s auditorium in Ogba, Lagos, on Monday morning.

Pastor Adeboye Reveals 11 “Powerful” Prophesies For 2018

Breaking down the 12 major things he said God had revealed to him would happen in 2018, Bakare explained that God had not told him when the “appointed time” to run for the presidency would be.

His words: “I heard the Lord say to me, politics is not over for you, there is still one thing left for you to do; run for president.”

“And He said to me, I will work it out myself. I will make it happen in due course. Please trust me, I lie not in the Holy Ghost. This is not easy for me to share with you. I shared this with you, so that you can pray along with me.”

Pastor Bakare also said God has not told him the exact time, adding that the Lord said “I will make it happen in due course”.

Watch video as published by TheCable below:

The post “God Told Me To Run For President” – Pastor Bakare appeared first on 360Nobs.com.





from LexxyTech Corporation http://ift.tt/2DNJoE4

Post a Comment

0 Comments