Everton Not Interested in Selling Ademola Lookman – Marco Silva

Everton manager Marco Silva has said that his club are determined to keep Ademola Lookman this summer

Ademola Lookman spent the second half of last season on loan at RB Leipzig – scoring five times and registering four assists in 11 appearances

Leipzig are said to be determined to sign the 20-year-old on a permanent deal before the end of August, but Marco Silva has revealed that Everton are not interested in selling

“He is our player. You know what my technical opinion of the player is and the player knows. For me it is not an issue,” Silva told reporters.

“I understand some clubs are interested in him but at the end I told you last week, I told you two weeks ago, (in) my opinion he is the present and the future of the club and we have to try to convince him to go in this way as well.”

The post Everton Not Interested in Selling Ademola Lookman – Marco Silva appeared first on 360Nobs.com.





from LexxyTech Corporation https://ift.tt/2woxgXV

Post a Comment

0 Comments