Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz: Celebrity couple celebrate 2nd wedding anniversary!

Funke Akindele, husband celebrate 2nd wedding anniversary

We have our glasses raised to the Funke Akindele and the love of her life on their second wedding anniversary!

Happy anniversary to Funke Akindele and  her husband, JJC Skillz [Abdul-Rasheed Bello].

The pair celebrate the second year of their marriage following that lowkey destination wedding they had in in London in 2016.

 

Today, August 23, 2017, the actress takes to Instagram with a lovely clip of herself and her man, writing that:

"It’s by your grace Oh Lord!! Happy wedding anniversary to us darling @jjcskillz Thank you so much for your love,patience,care and support.

I pray we live longer together in happiness,good health and abundant wealth in Jesus name. My #gbogbobigsboy #myking #ayomi #myblackman finebobo #naonlymedeyrusham"

ALSO READ: David Oyedepo, wife, celebrate an enviable 36th wedding anniversary

JJC Skillz on his Instagram page expresses how fun it is to have Jenifa as his wife, pointing out that the "two years [they've been together for] flew by so fast."

 

"Thank you my love for coming to my life and making my house into a home. Our Mummy. My best friend and my padi of life. 2 year[s] flew by so fast.

"I pray we last through to our old age. Happy anniversary my love. Amen." he further writes on the gram.

Pulse Weddings congratulates Jenifa and her JJC!



from pulse.ng - Nigeria's entertainment & lifestyle platform online

from LexxyTech Corporation https://ift.tt/2wiGvZS

Post a Comment

0 Comments