Relationship Talk With Bukky: I helped her travel abroad; she switched up on me afterwards

It's sad that sometimes you just can't ever get out of the friend zone

She wants it to appear like it’s me who wants to break up with her so that the people don't blame her.

Dear Bukky,

I’ve been dating this girl for almost two years now. She got a scholarship to study abroad. Since that time she has slowly started to have muscle so much that sometimes I could be joking with her and from nowhere she will cut my calls claiming I have offended her.

No matter how much I have tried to understand her from the time she left to China she seems to want so much to break up with me.

Now she has not had the courage to openly break up with me because of how I have helped her to go there but now she wants it to appear like it’s me who wants to break up with her so that the people don't blame her.

What should I do? Recently she has stopped talking to me because when I was talking to her, she claims that I wronged her.
______________

Dear reader,

As far as I can tell from this email you sent, the woman is truly done with the relationship and I think you already know by now. It is about time you stopped trying to resuscitate something that’s already dead.

It’s about time you stopped trying to looking for another option when the answer is glaring – that woman is done and you don’t need to wait for her to say it to end it.

It is far better to stop wasting your time than joining her in the game blame she has initiated. Let it go.

This is all speculation anyway, so I would advice you to have an honest conversation with her first before anything else.
______________

Do you want to talk about your love life, marriage or family issues?

Do you have burning questions that you would love to get answers to?

Just send a mail to relationships@pulse.ng and I'll provide the most honest answers to them anonymously.

Note; the chances of getting a quick response reduces if the text in your email has a lot of abbreviations. So, please write as properly as possible.

So, why not send that mail today and let's talk about it? A problem shared is a problem half-solved!



from pulse.ng - Nigeria's entertainment & lifestyle platform online

from LexxyTech Corporation https://ift.tt/2BFCsN8

Post a Comment

0 Comments