Sadio Mane Claims He Is Now Faster Than Mohamed Salah

Liverpool forward Sadio Mane has claimed he is faster than Mohamed Salah despite having previously admitted that the former Roma man was the faster of the two.

“I think he’s quicker than me! Mo is quicker than me!” he said back then. “Mo hasn’t tried to have a race with me yet but he is also very quick.”

Nine months removed, however, the Senegalese superstar has changed his tune and now believes he is faster.

Mane had an Interview with  COPA90 recently, during which he claimed to be faster than last season’s Golden Boot winner.

Asked if he has ever raced Salah, Mane said they still haven’t competed in a foot race but also made it clear that he was the faster of the two.

“No. I’m quicker, I’m quicker,” he declared. “Guys, I’m quicker. Sorry, Mo.”

The post Sadio Mane Claims He Is Now Faster Than Mohamed Salah appeared first on 360Nobs.com.





from LexxyTech Corporation https://ift.tt/2wjnpCM

Post a Comment

0 Comments