Eden Hazard Rules Out Leaving Chelsea For Paris Saint-Germain

Eden Hazard has admitted that he could leave Chelsea in the summer with his contract expiring the following year, but it won’t be to PSG.

Rumours have surrounded Hazard for years, and with his contract coming up teams such as Real Madrid and PSG are never far away from the Belgian winger.

“There has been contact in the past with PSG but I haven’t been tempted,” Hazard told ‘Canal Plus’.

“If I have to go back to France one day, it would be to Lille. But today, there is no chance that I’ll come back in the French league.”

However, he would be open to a move elsewhere, although it is unlikely to be in the January window.

“I can’t see myself leaving in January. I wouldn’t do that to the club, to the fans,” he added.

“Next summer it’s a possibility, but it’s also possible that I spend the rest of my career at Chelsea.”

The post Eden Hazard Rules Out Leaving Chelsea For Paris Saint-Germain appeared first on 360Nobs.com.





from LexxyTech Corporation https://ift.tt/2PUYAcP

Post a Comment

0 Comments