Christian Pulisic Excited To Link Up With Chelsea

Christian Pulisic has been speaking to the Chelsea website ahead of his move to Stamford Bridge following the end of the Bundesliga season.

He has picked out a number of players he’s looking forward to lining up alongside, but Eden Hazard is not included in that list.

Even Chelsea’s latest signing does not seem confident that Hazard will be at Stamford Bridge next season.

“It feels amazing and I’m super excited to get started with Chelsea,” he told the Blues’ official website.

“Obviously I have a season to finish off with Dortmund but I’m definitely looking forward to be here [with Chelsea].

“It’s going to be an amazing experience, one I can’t wait for, and to be here in England, speaking English again and meeting all the guys is something I’m thrilled for.

“I’ve been waiting a long time for this and playing in the Premier League has been one of my biggest dreams. To be a Chelsea player is a huge honour and something I’m really excited for.”

“There are so many good players here. I’m really excited to play with N’Golo Kante,” Pulisic said. “I’m excited to meet him, I love him as a player.

“The backline too, Luiz, Rudiger and those guys. It feels amazing I’m super excited. I can’t wait.”

The post Christian Pulisic Excited To Link Up With Chelsea appeared first on 360Nobs.com.





from LexxyTech Corporation http://bit.ly/2VZF8Om

Post a Comment

0 Comments